Sunday, August 17, 2008

The First Week

Hey Everyone!

I'm not posting a schedule for the first week because things rarely hold to any schedule I have created. There are always things that come up and we must be flexible.
We will be doing STAR Math and Reading, going over the new Student Handbook, class rules, and things like that. We probably won't be split into our groups for the first week, but we will rotate based on homeroom. So I will see everybody on Tuesday.
I have had some questions from students:
Who is my homeroom teacher?
I can't post that list on my blog, but the student that asked is in my homeroom. The lists are up on our doors at school. Remember that all Intermediate students are in building G now.
Will we have free dress in the first week?
That is up to you. Get all your work in, which won't be much, and you're in!
Will we have Tiger Time?
No.
Will lunch be served?
Yes.
Can I come over to Mr. Lawslo's house to do his chores?
I'm sorry to say, no.
I hope you are all as excited as I am about this year. I know we're going to have a great time and learn all kinds of wonderful, interesting things.

No comments: